Sidbury Fair Day
SIDBURY FAIR DAY 10AM
• Stalls selling local produce, crafts etc. on the street, in the village hall and parish rooms.
• Coffee, Ploughman’s lunches and teas served in Village Hall
• Displays of art from Sidbury Art Society, photography and history in St Giles’ church with archive exhibition of ‘Sidbury during the Second World War’.
• 12.30pm VILLAGE AUCTION. Traditional Auction of Poultry and Livestock ~ and also Local Produce, including logs, wood chippings, half a lamb ready for your freezer, horse manure, handmade bird table, wildlife photographs and basket of preserves.
NB all Livestock MUST be pre-entered with Stags Auctioneers 01404 42553 and removed from site by 3pm.
• Country Clay Shoot
10am-3pm in Manor Grounds. 25 clay sporting layout re-entry. 10 clay “have a go” stand with tuition for beginners. Guns, cartridges and safety equipment supplied.
• Jordan Cross Memorial Duck Race 3.30pm
Ducks jump into the River Sid in Sidbury school grounds and head to the Millennium Green.
BBQ in the school grounds and children’s activities.
Money raised goes to the school.
Enquiries: Sidbury School.
Starts: September 18th, 2019 10.00 am
Ends: September 18th, 2019 6.00 pm
Venue: Fore Street