Sidbury Fair Day
• Stalls selling local produce, crafts etc in the Church Grounds & field at the bottom of Church Street. OPEN: 10.30am
• Coffee, Ploughman’s lunches and teas served in Village Hall throughout the day.
• Displays of art from Sidbury Art Society and history in St Giles’ church with archive exhibition of ‘The History of Sidbury Fair’.
Organ & Piano recitals at intervals in St. Giles.
• 2pm VILLAGE AUCTION IN FIELD AT CHURCH STREET. Traditional Auction of Poultry and Livestock ~ and also Local Produce, including logs, meat and lots of other goodies – something for everyone to bid for!
NB all Livestock MUST be pre-entered with Stags Auctioneers 01404 42553 and removed from site by 3pm.
• JORDAN CROSS MEMORIAL DUCK RAFFLE Proceeds to School and Exeter Royal Devon & Exeter Hospital
• FUN DOG SHOW
Starts: September 18th, 2021 10.30 am
Ends: September 18th, 2021 5.00 pm