Fore St, Sidbury, Sidmouth EX10 0SD
Chairman: Roger Davey email@example.com
Bookings Secretary: Monica Hennessey tel: 01395 597388
Situated in the middle of the village, Sidbury Village Hall was built in 1924 by Sir Charles Cave. In 1992 major improvements were carried out, including a new commercial kitchen, toilets, removable stage and bar, at a cost of £100,000.
The premises are now licensed under the new regulations, which allow the sale of alcohol and the provision of entertainment.
The hall is used by a variety of clubs who are active in the village and is available for private hire.
Affiliated groups who use the hall include Sidbury into Drama (SIDS), Short Mat Indoor Bowling, Table Tennis and Badmington.